Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Drone Propeller Removal From Drone Footage
kauaiwild [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 30, 2019 00:26 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
I have PD 15 ultimate. How do you remove drone propellers from drone video footage?
Jets2011
Senior Contributor Location: Canada Joined: Sep 29, 2006 05:26 Messages: 760 Offline
[Post New]
Depending on how much of your footage has the propellers, you can try use the Crop & Zoom tool in PowerTools. Or you can find a good frame of sky in your footage, take a screenshot and then PiP it in on the second track. I saw a video explaining how to do that in another video edit program, and it works great.

Dave
kauaiwild [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 30, 2019 00:26 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Depending on how much of your footage has the propellers, you can try use the Crop & Zoom tool in PowerTools. Or you can find a good frame of sky in your footage, take a screenshot and then PiP it in on the second track. I saw a video explaining how to do that in another video edit program, and it works great.

Dave

Mahalo for the response dave, can you make a youtube t video doing that? using powerdirector? my skills at the moment are not that advanced.

Aloha, Darren
Longedge [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Apr 28, 2011 15:38 Messages: 1504 Offline
[Post New]
A screenshot of some of your footage would help, it would show what you've got to 'overcome' laughing