Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Software?
mummia20 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 28, 2019 03:06 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Unless the tutorials I am viewing are the wrong ones, I can't find out how to use the software. Most of what I've been watching is just a review of the features or a commercial for the program (which I have already purchased).

Please guide me in the right direction.
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Unless the tutorials I am viewing are the wrong ones, I can't find out how to use the software. Most of what I've been watching is just a review of the features or a commercial for the program (which I have already purchased).

Please guide me in the right direction.

Please guide us toward the correct version of the software bith the number and the level. You posted in the section of the forum that covers all older versions of Power Director.

Open your version and look for the icon in the upper left side, copy and paste that here. If you have an OEM (freebie/teaser version) then the only instructions are those in the program.
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
In addition to what stevek said please read this sticky: https://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/50105.page . Supply the PowerDirector version numbers, or better still, attach a screenshot of the popup window. That would tell us what version you have.
We should then be able to guide you to the correct tutorials.