Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Create a Collage video with multi still images
[Post New]
How to create a collage video with multi still images & video ?
StevenG [Avatar]
Contributor Joined: Jan 14, 2014 14:04 Messages: 513 Offline
[Post New]
The easiest way is to use the Video Collage Designer.

You can open it by clicking on the puzzle piece at the top left of the Media Room and selecting the option.
[Post New]
Hi

Thank you StevenG for your your reply.

I know that I have to use the Video Collage Designer, but I need to loop my multi images in the Video Collage Designer .
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I need to loop my multi images in the Video Collage Designer .

Just make the collage with all your clips, and then exit the designer, copy the collage clip and place the copy(ies) on the timeline after the original clip. If needed, you can place a transition across so you won't have an abrupt change from the last image back to the starting one.

YouTube/optodata

DS365 | Win11 Pro | Ryzen 9 3950X | RTX 4070 Ti | 32GB RAM | 10TB SSDs | 5K+4K HDR monitors

Canon Vixia GX10 (4K 60p) | HF G30 (HD 60p) | Yi Action+ 4K | 360Fly 4K 360°
[Post New]
This is what I have done, and it is a good sulotion buy the user, I wish if there is a better way in the Video Collage Designer it self in the future version.