Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
What happened to all those plugins?
[Post New]
There used to be a bunch of third party plugins from Boris, Adorage and NewBlue and now I can't find them on the website. Are they gone?
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Quote There used to be a bunch of third party plugins from Boris, Adorage and NewBlue and now I can't find them on the website. Are they gone?

Appears that way, I had mentioned it here: https://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/78144.page#post_box_320338

I don't know if intentional or just a fallout of the portal page redesign. A few other non-purchase informative pages went missing too. Contacting CL customer support is probably your only option to find correct CL answer. Post back if you go that route and get a worthy response.

Jeff
[Post New]

Appears that way, I had mentioned it here: https://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/78144.page#post_box_320338

I don't know if intentional or just a fallout of the portal page redesign. A few other non-purchase informative pages went missing too. Contacting CL customer support is probably your only option to find correct CL answer. Post back if you go that route and get a worthy response.

Jeff

Maybe they're working on getting newer plugins or more? I hope so because the third party support is limited.
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Maybe they're working on getting newer plugins or more? I hope so because the third party support is limited.

I don't know if they're working on getting more or not, but the excellent plug-ins from Pixelan are still available. Same with NewBlueFX (the "Consumer" links are for CL/PD).

proDAD (Adorage) has lots of CL/PD plug-ins available, too.

BorisFX lists Cyberlink as a host for Continuum on their compatibility page, but neither the product info or purchase page shows anything for CL/PD.

However, two BorisFX come with the Ultimate and subscription versions of PD (Lights and Stylize), while those and two more are included with the DirectrorSuite 365 subscription (Film Style, Image Restoration). Here's the feature comparison page.

So there actually are some decent plug-ins out there, even if CL isn't making them easy to find on their website.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jan 16. 2019 23:12

YouTube/optodata

DS365 | Win11 Pro | Ryzen 9 3950X | RTX 4070 Ti | 32GB RAM | 10TB SSDs | 5K+4K HDR monitors

Canon Vixia GX10 (4K 60p) | HF G30 (HD 60p) | Yi Action+ 4K | 360Fly 4K 360°
[Post New]

I don't know if they're working on getting more or not, but the excellent plug-ins from Pixelan are still available. Same with NewBlueFX (the "Consumer" links are for CL/PD).

proDAD (Adorage) has lots of CL/PD plug-ins available, too.

BorisFX lists Cyberlink as a host for Continuum on their compatibility page, but neither the product info or purchase page shows anything for CL/PD.

However, two BorisFX come with the Ultimate and subscription versions of PD (Lights and Stylize), while those and two more are included with the DirectrorSuite 365 subscription (Film Style, Image Restoration). Here's the feature comparison page.

So there actually are some decent plug-ins out there, even if CL isn't making them easy to find on their website.

Thank you. I bookmarked the links. The adorage effects that come installed with PD like versions 2, 10 and 13 are those the full versions?
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Thank you. I bookmarked the links. The adorage effects that come installed with PD like versions 2, 10 and 13 are those the full versions?

I'm honestly not that familiar with those so I can't say if they're full versions or not. I can tell you that the included Adorage Filter FX and Adorage Transition are both v3.0.115.

YouTube/optodata

DS365 | Win11 Pro | Ryzen 9 3950X | RTX 4070 Ti | 32GB RAM | 10TB SSDs | 5K+4K HDR monitors

Canon Vixia GX10 (4K 60p) | HF G30 (HD 60p) | Yi Action+ 4K | 360Fly 4K 360°
[Post New]

I'm honestly not that familiar with those so I can't say if they're full versions or not. I can tell you that the included Adorage Filter FX and Adorage Transition are both v3.0.115.

Ok I was just wondering. I might buy some of their other packs