Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Apply AI Style to Multiple photos at same time
dojo44 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 11, 2019 21:20 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Does anyone know if I can select a bunch of photos and have a style applied to them? This would save ALOT of time.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jan 14. 2019 11:31

[Post New]
Hello dojo44,

Welcome to the PhotoDirector forum laughing

I can't see that there's any way to process multiple photos with AI style effects. These effects don't act like presets, as they have extra controls to strengthen & adjust colour along with the ability to erase the effect partially.

PIX PIX YouTube channel
dojo44 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 11, 2019 21:20 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hello dojo44,

Welcome to the PhotoDirector forum laughing

I can't see that there's any way to process multiple photos with AI style effects. These effects don't act like presets, as they have extra controls to strengthen & adjust colour along with the ability to erase the effect partially.

PIX

Appreciate the response. Such a shame as applying the styles is a time intensive operation and one that I would rather just do across the board in my scenario.