Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Joining pds files
VictorM1 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 13, 2018 04:34 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
I have videoed several versions of me giving a talk and produced each one as a pds file. I then want to choose the best parts of each and combine them into a best version, but it doesn't seem to be as easy as I might have thought. Any suggestions welcome.

Thanks
Tony Ish UK [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 14, 2018 05:36 Messages: 32 Offline
[Post New]
I use PD 17 so may be different.

On the first tab menu there is an option to import a project.

i import the project. on the time line, appears the project as a complete blue section if highlighted shown with a tab on the time line.

if you click the tab, the imported clips with the edits are displayed.

you can either concatenate the pds p files and save the whole as a pds file.

What I do is to start each seperate PDs file with a colour marker, and copy the clips to the time line of my first Pds file / tab.

the marker shows the clips on the line and where subsequently each copied PDs contents are displayed.

This allows me to make changes if titles are needed or transitions added. Obviously (maybe not;. The colour markers are deleted.

SAVE the main Pds file as you go.

Happy editing

edit hopefully have corrected all the unpredictable predictive text. !!!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jan 14. 2019 05:13