Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Slideshow Maker - Max of 4 Photos??
R4TPRIZE [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Raleigh, NC, USA Joined: Oct 07, 2014 22:17 Messages: 27 Offline
[Post New]
I am making a video, and really like some of the effects offered by the slideshow maker. I am running into some issues:

1. It appears that all themes support only the first 4 or 5 images added to a project.

2. I tried theme designer to enhance a theme, but I find it to complex. Slideshow designer I thought was supposed stuff like this simple...

3. Theme does not sync with the background music. I thought this was stated in the tutorial.

I may be doing something wrong, can anyone give me some tips for these troubles? ----------------
Cheers,
(R4TPRIZE) DB Lection
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Hi R4TPRIZE -

That's not right. You can select as many photos as you want to create a slideshow - or any of the other theme designer/style templates.

What happened to make you think there was a limit of 4?

Cheers - Tony
Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!
R4TPRIZE [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Raleigh, NC, USA Joined: Oct 07, 2014 22:17 Messages: 27 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hi R4TPRIZE -

That's not right. You can select as many photos as you want to create a slideshow - or any of the other theme designer/style templates.

What happened to make you think there was a limit of 4?

Cheers - Tony

I tried 3 or 4 themes. Even though I added almost 30 photos to the slideshow, the preview onlyu showed 4 or 5 of them in the preview. Trying the theme designer, again only a handful used. ----------------
Cheers,
(R4TPRIZE) DB Lection
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
In Theme Designer, you need to select which sequences are to be included. You'll see it at about the 2:00 mark in this screen capture...

Cheers - Tony
Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!