Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Youtube fails to get 5k or processing failed.
Prekzursil [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 06, 2017 15:03 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
Good day,
For some time i have experienced this problem to be exact since August 20 2018, before i had had no problems with it, and the profile i use to render videos has not been modified. Short videos are mostly ok as in they either get 5k or not, if not i reupload until they do, but this is a pain for these but more it is for long videos. Since November i struggle to upload some 2-3 hours 7 videos and they either get stuck at 1080P60, they fail to process, or they just break after process as in they cannot play anymore, i know for a fact that i uploaded longer videos before and many more and they got the 5k quality in less then 2 days, not months. This is very frustrating. I use h.264 and h.265 and i will link the details of each profile. Maybe you can help or advise me because this is unbareable. Thank you!
Theres a 4th too but it has 3 limit, that shows audio for h.265 which is identical to the 2nd photo.
[Thumb - 2.png]
 Filename
2.png
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
155 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
9 time(s)
[Thumb - 3.png]
 Filename
3.png
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
161 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
9 time(s)
[Thumb - 1.png]
 Filename
1.png
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
161 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
8 time(s)
PepsiMan
Senior Contributor Location: Clarksville, TN Joined: Dec 29, 2010 01:20 Messages: 1054 Offline
[Post New]
welcome back.
i'd try with all HA turned off!

oh, happy happy joy joy

PepsiMan
'garbage in garbage out' 'no bridge too far'

Yashica Electro 8 LD-6 Super 8mm
Asrock TaiChi X470, AMD R7 2700X, W7P 64, MSI GTX1060 6GB, Corsair 16GB/RAM
Dell XPS L702X i7-2860QM, W7P / W10P 64, Intel HD3000/nVidia GT 550M 1GB, Micron 16GB/RAM
Samsung Galaxy Note3/NX1
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Prekzursil -

Maybe I'm not understanding exactly what your issue is, but...

the profile shown in your screenshots is 4K - NOT 5K. It's 4096x3072. Is your project 4:3, rather than 16:9???

Is your video failing to upload? or do you mean it can't be played at higher resolution on YouTube?

Cheers - Tony
Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
I have noticed that the 3 screenshots indicate that the project aspect ratio is 16:9 while the custom profile created and selected is for AR 4:3. This is a conflict.

If the project video AR is 4:3 and correctly set to 4:3 then there is no need to create a custom profile of 4096 x 3072 as it is available as a default profile. My GoPro can record these videos.