Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Poor Compression when uploading to Youtube
Bunraku70 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 06, 2017 18:44 Messages: 23 Offline
[Post New]
Hi

Apologies if this is the wrong Forum.

I have a YT channel and upload drone video.
However i recently bought a 1st model Osmo(Handheld gimbal camera) to show videos inareas where you can't fly or poor weather.

The videos look terrible and are blocky. I know this is peculiar to the Osmo as i never have this problem with the drone vidoes using PD15. So i know PD is not the problem. However anything i can do to improve the output quality in the Osmo settings and PD settings i want to ry.

So does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks
Hatti
Contributor Location: Bonn, Germany Joined: Feb 21, 2017 15:54 Messages: 576 Offline
[Post New]
Yes.

1. you definitly need a tool like "mediainfo". That tool tells you the relevant data of your video clip. Resolution, framerate, datarate, etc. That would be relevant to post those data here, so we can "analyse" your video clip.

2. Don't do the upload to YT throw PowerDirector. Produce the video to the local drive and upload it via the YT upload page. You can control the video stats better.

Hatti Win 10 64, i7-4790k, 32GB Ram, 256 GB SSD, SATA 2TB, SATA 4TB, NVidia GTX1080 8GB, LG 34" 4K Wide, AOC 24" 1080