Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Color grading tutorials - something like this exist for CDR?
mikey142 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 17, 2018 19:34 Messages: 8 Offline
[Post New]
There seems to be quite a lot of resources for Premier pro and FCP on how to do advanced color grading. Like the video below. Especially want to learn how to

1. manually create the Orange Teal look

2. Make videos POP using that "overlaying clip and blurring" technique explained couple of times (at about 05:10s)

3. Improve skin tones

4. Using HSL and RGB curves effectively

The tutorials I've seen for CDR are either quite basic or I haven't managed to find the good ones.

stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
It would help if you tell us which version of Color Director you have. Also what Video Editor are you using (the latest version of PowerDirector allows you to use LUT).

Also I assume you looked at all the videos covering Color Director in the Cyberlink Learning center? Look also at the Webinars that are listed here. .
BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.
mikey142 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 17, 2018 19:34 Messages: 8 Offline
[Post New]
Quote It would help if you tell us which version of Color Director you have. Also what Video Editor are you using (the latest version of PowerDirector allows you to use LUT).

Also I assume you looked at all the videos covering Color Director in the Cyberlink Learning center? Look also at the Webinars that are listed here.

Hello I have PD 17 and CDR 7
Yes I saw some of those videos but only one of them taket shota split toning for cinematic grading, nothing much.

Thank you in advance!!