Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Can PhotoDirector stack images and align for noise reduction?
JESSICA123 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 02, 2018 13:26 Messages: 15 Offline
[Post New]
Let’s say I have 18 shots of the same scene shot at ISO 3200 which caused horrific noise. Can PhotoDirector allow me to stack these photos, auto align then fix the noise like you can in photoshop? I’ve been seeing these ps tutorials and hoping that PhotoDirector can do the same thing because I don’t want to buy ps.
[Post New]
Hello JESSICA123,

You're referring to Ps tutorials like this one. Unfortunately, PhotoDirector has no equivalent funtion.

If that's a typical requirement for you with your photography it would be work considering the Adobe investment, or looking at other software with that function.

PIX PIX YouTube channel
JESSICA123 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 02, 2018 13:26 Messages: 15 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hello JESSICA123,

You're referring to Ps tutorials like this one. Unfortunately, PhotoDirector has no equivalent funtion.

If that's a typical requirement for you with your photography it would be work considering the Adobe investment, or looking at other software with that function.

PIX

Ok thank you!
JRJX [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 08, 2018 22:24 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Hello,

Its 2020 now.
Can photodirector now align stacked photos?