Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
adding menu images
JENNIFER [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Southern California Joined: Jan 03, 2007 23:58 Messages: 17 Offline
[Post New]
I know I saw here, there is a way to broaden the "menu" images, and expand the options of use.
Can anyone point me in the direction of that post, as it seems I can not find it now.

Also, is there something I am missing with the title pages, seems my font use is limited as well, and I have over 5,000 fonts on my computer( a bit much, but I am a graphics user with psp, and like variety.) With older version of PD the menu page I could change the font to what I wanted, seems I can not any longer, but I could just be missing a step.

Thanks in advance, and Happy weekend to you all! having 4 kids is similar to be
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: I know I saw here, there is a way to broaden the "menu" images, and expand the options of use.
Can anyone point me in the direction of that post, as it seems I can not find it now.

Also, is there something I am missing with the title pages, seems my font use is limited as well, and I have over 5,000 fonts on my computer( a bit much, but I am a graphics user with psp, and like variety.) With older version of PD the menu page I could change the font to what I wanted, seems I can not any longer, but I could just be missing a step.

Thanks in advance, and Happy weekend to you all!

Fonts-Titler first of all
 Filename
Outlook1x500.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
Fonts...Titler
 Filesize
55 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
45 time(s)
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: I know I saw here, there is a way to broaden the "menu" images, and expand the options of use.

Thanks in advance, and Happy weekend to you all!

Menu's and Buttons

Dafydd
 Filename
menu buttons.txt
[Disk]
 Description
Menu's and Buttons
 Filesize
2 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
54 time(s)