Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I salute the Cyberlink team.
Jansson [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 06, 2018 14:13 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
As a foreigner even in cyberspace i´m not used to get the best support from the big companys.
But the support from Cyberlink is great.
Fast response and everything worked like a charm.

Thanks Best regards Mats Jansson Sweden
QC2.0 [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Apr 27, 2016 04:02 Messages: 610 Offline
[Post New]
I contacted them, and asked for bunch of technical questions and helps multiple times.
They did have good response so far than other companies that I have ever contacted.

As a senior forum user here, I can fully understand that lots of users will just complain and even insult the company badly if they received any problems.
But, for users who want to solve and research the software problem, or get any help, the complaint or insulting will not help anything, but push the situation awful and full of tension.

It's good to hear different and positive voice here
Forum Moderator [Avatar]
Contributor Joined: Feb 27, 2018 01:01 Messages: 578 Offline
[Post New]
Quote As a foreigner even in cyberspace i´m not used to get the best support from the big companys.
But the support from Cyberlink is great.
Fast response and everything worked like a charm.

Thanks Best regards Mats Jansson Sweden

Jansson,

Tack så mycket!

We have passed on your kind words to the CS team. If any users are having issues with customer service, please share your ticket number and we can esclate them.

Cheers
PowerDVD Moderator