Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
"Evoparser version conflict" ?
Louis69 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 05, 2016 10:18 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
7/32,PWDVD 18 2202.62

Hello,

this message has been popping up latetely,not too frequently though, but it's quite intriguing.
I think it's related to photos but I'm really not sure.
Any ideas? Thank you
QC2.0 [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Apr 27, 2016 04:02 Messages: 610 Offline
[Post New]
Do you install any other cyberlink software on your pc?
Uninstall the old versions, and then reinstall the current version to check it out.

No help > contact their support.
Louis69 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote Do you install any other cyberlink software on your pc?
Uninstall the old versions, and then reinstall the current version to check it out.

No help > contact their support.

Thanks for your answer,QC 2.0.
I only have Pwdvd on my PC.I buy the new version every year and I just overwrite the former one.It used to work without a single glitch.I reinstalled the latest 2202.62 update but with no success it seems.Very akward.
Bongs [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 20, 2018 12:12 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Is there any solution for this issue yet? I'm having the same issue. It started a few weeks ago. The only cyberlink application which was recently updated is PowerDVD. I can't remember anymore if the issue started right after the update. Might or might not be related.

Cheers,
Frank
Johann-Baptist [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 03, 2007 17:46 Messages: 9 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Is there any solution for this issue yet? I'm having the same issue. It started a few weeks ago. The only cyberlink application which was recently updated is PowerDVD. I can't remember anymore if the issue started right after the update. Might or might not be related.

Cheers,
Frank

Same here, no other Cyberlink apps installed. After the upgrade from V17 to V18 (incl. reboot) it appears very often. After I de-installed V17 (and reboot) it never happened during playback again. However, the error pops up almost always wenn I cancel PowerDVD while it it just about to start-up due to a new Blu-ray inserted or after manual start (by accident). I can live with that...

Cheers,
Johann

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Dec 20. 2018 14:38

Louis69 [Avatar]
[Post New]

Same here, no other Cyberlink apps installed. After the upgrade from V17 to V18 (incl. reboot) it appears very often. After I de-installed V17 (and reboot) it never happened during playback again. However, the error pops up almost always wenn I cancel PowerDVD while it it just about to start-up due to a new Blu-ray inserted or after manual start (by accident). I can live with that...

Cheers,
Johann

For the sake of the discussion,I just wanted to add a few more details:

• Pwdvd 18 v.18.0.2307.62 (Yes,it happened again today,after displaying a dled photo and closing the player)

• Evoparser.dll version 3.0.0823.00.r5338 (301 KB)

jhn [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 27, 2020 16:58 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Quote 7/32,PWDVD 18 2202.62

Hello,

this message has been popping up latetely,not too frequently though, but it's quite intriguing.
I think it's related to photos but I'm really not sure.
Any ideas? Thank you

I had the same problem the day I installed Google Chrom. I was unable to print pictures. I uninstalled Google Chrom and the issue disappeared.