Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Problema con descarga
FLORENTINO [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 26, 2009 13:04 Messages: 13 Offline
[Post New]
A few hours ago I purchased online the update PowerDirector 8, I downloaded without problems Conte Pack, but the file PowerDirector8, when he was 11% stayed hung and I could not download. Despite claiming customer service and email where Conten download the pack, still have not received reply. The problem is that I paid 69 euros plus VAT for a program that I have not yet
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Sounds as though you have a connection issue where your download gets interrupted. Use a fixed wired cable connection to your PC from your modem.
Check your internet connection out first.

You should first contact CyberLink Customer Support with the inability to download.
http://www.cyberlink.com/prog/support/cs/index.do

If AFTER 24 hours you still have a problem then you'll need to provide me with your full name, email address and the order number. CyberLink will need the data to check.

Dafydd
[Moderator]

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 26. 2009 15:27

FLORENTINO [Avatar]
[Post New]

First thanks for answering so fast,. Bring all afternoon sending messages to the page that you tell me and I have contestacion.Para that I can solve as soon as possible tell me where you control the data necesitan.perdona English is translated by the google.
FLORENTINO [Avatar]
[Post New]
Internet I have perfectly. The data you need is the command where you tell me
Dafydd B [Avatar]
[Post New]
Click the PM button on my post and send the message to me.

Dafydd
FLORENTINO [Avatar]
[Post New]
Still not given me a solution to my problem. I still can not download the file Power Director.exe. I hope not pass the charge to my credit card because it would be a scam.
Greetings
Dafydd B [Avatar]
[Post New]
Florentino,

You'll just have to wait, as I have to for a reply. Only then will I be able to further assist you.

Scam! What utter rubbish!

Dafydd
[Moderator]

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 27. 2009 08:25

FLORENTINO [Avatar]
[Post New]
First is not anything against you but against Ciberlink, I think he should serve the client with EFFICIENCY. In so many hours might have already solved my problem, is not so hard to give an address for downloading the program I have already paid. At one time I bought the Magix Video, and any problem, and responded quickly, which is not about Ciberlink. Repeat until otherwise it'll show me what is a scam
Dafydd B [Avatar]
[Post New]
Florentino,
For my part, proof and CONFIRMATION of your purchase is required BEFORE the release of new download links. The information I asked for has been passed onto CyberLink. I'm just waiting.

Contact CyberLink Customer Support yourself:

Making outlandish statements will not get you the data any quicker from me. Perhaps you should make representation directly with CyberLink or Digital River and explain to them.

Thank you

Dafydd
[Moderator]
FLORENTINO [Avatar]
[Post New]
I'm not giving explanations rare, but just make a claim. If I pay a product should meet me and if you can not sell products.
the address you gave me I've already used several times and get no response. Just ask what's mine
Dafydd B [Avatar]
[Post New]
Florentino,
I have NOT given you a download link.

The download link was given to you in an email from Digital River who provide the online service for CyberLink.

The failure is likely to be YOUR PC's firewall or ISP and/or connection break up.

Your explanation is being LOST IN TRANSLATION.

WAIT UNTIL I SEND YOU A PM OR EMAIL

Bye.

Dafydd

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 27. 2009 09:08

FLORENTINO [Avatar]
[Post New]
It continues around the issue without resolving it. The direction given to me to download the program, the line went dead when I was 11% and is no problem on my computer. The problem is yours.
I do not want the program but I hope not pass the charge to my card, which charge for a program without serving it would be considered a scam. Again it's nothing against you but against Ciberlink.Gracias for the inconvenience
Dafydd B [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote:

You should first contact CyberLink Customer Support with the inability to download.

Dafydd
[Moderator]

DID YOU CONTACT CYBERLINK?
Dafydd B [Avatar]
[Post New]
the line went dead when I was 11% and is no problem on my computer. The problem is yours.
That's AN INTERNET CONNECTION issue!

As you don't appear to want/need my assistance please contact:

I have LOCKED this post. The discussion is pointless.

Dafydd

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at Aug 27. 2009 09:32