Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Cannot connect to Facebook account
SORAPONG [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 12, 2018 09:17 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,

I used the screen recorder version 3, I tried to connect it to my facebook account.
It showed "Success" in the Facebook Authorization popup, but it cannot connect to my facebook account.

Could you please help advice?

Screen Recorder: 3.1.1.5177
Version type: Deluxe
Jets2011
Senior Contributor Location: Canada Joined: Sep 29, 2006 05:26 Messages: 760 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,

There seems to be a lot of issues with Facebook API, which you can see with the constant reference in the patch updates. I see you have the latest Screen Recorder 3 patch update installed.

FYI, it is working fine for me with my Facebook stream with version 3. My suggestion would be that you reinstall Screen Recorder and then try again. If it still doesn't work, contact Cyberlink tech support.

Dave
SORAPONG [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 12, 2018 09:17 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Dave,
Thank you very much, I re-installed it but it still not work.

I will contact Cyberlink.

Quote Hi,

There seems to be a lot of issues with Facebook API, which you can see with the constant reference in the patch updates. I see you have the latest Screen Recorder 3 patch update installed.

FYI, it is working fine for me with my Facebook stream with version 3. My suggestion would be that you reinstall Screen Recorder and then try again. If it still doesn't work, contact Cyberlink tech support.

Dave
anee [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 10, 2019 10:01 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,

I used the screen recorder version 3, I tried to connect it to my facebook account.
It showed "Success" in the Facebook Authorization popup, but it cannot connect to my facebook account.

Could you please help advice?

Screen Recorder: 3.1.1.5177
Version type: Deluxe

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jan 11. 2019 21:52