Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
MP4 Problem
Kevmoon
Newbie Location: Southern Spain Joined: May 16, 2009 08:29 Messages: 19 Offline
[Post New]
Hello I can't seem to import MP4 files they import OK but are just black all the way through I wouldn't join any club that would have me as a member
vn800rider
Senior Contributor Location: Darwen, UK Joined: May 15, 2008 04:32 Messages: 1949 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Kevin,

Do you mean black in the media library or in the time line (or both).

Sounds like a codec problem if this is the first time you've tried it. Might be worth installing ffdshow??

Cheers
Adrian Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated. (see below)
Confucius
AMD Phenom IIX6 1055T, win10, 5 internal drives, 7 usb drives, struggling power supply.
Kevmoon
Newbie Location: Southern Spain Joined: May 16, 2009 08:29 Messages: 19 Offline
[Post New]
Hello,sorry for delay have been away tried that and many other codecs still get the same results the files I am creating are MP4 V2 when I import to the library I jut get a black 16.9 square then if I import to timeline I get the same,they play but are just black all the way through.

Kevin I wouldn't join any club that would have me as a member