Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
How long is the average response time from Cyberlink Support?
strifemit [Avatar]
Member Joined: Sep 15, 2017 20:17 Messages: 71 Offline
[Post New]
Hi
Can anyone tell me if 4 days is typical for a response to an issue? The service is diabolical! I'm thinking perhaps Corel or another product would be easier or are they always the same? All I'm tryimg to do is understand the implications of upgrading to 17 or 365 because any sane person would check the implication before committing to any purchase. At the moment I feel as if they don't care.
StevenG [Avatar]
Contributor Joined: Jan 14, 2014 14:04 Messages: 513 Offline
[Post New]
You could always just ask your technical question here.

What specifically do you mean when you say "the implications of upgrading to 17"? Upgrading from what? And what specific implications are you looking for information on?

If you just want to know what new features are available in v.17, that information is easily available. And if you want to test its performance, you can always download the free trial.
Cartof [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 11, 2017 06:12 Messages: 41 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hi
Can anyone tell me if 4 days is typical for a response to an issue?

They responded daily for my tickets so far. Not bad but not too speedy either.
strifemit [Avatar]
Member Joined: Sep 15, 2017 20:17 Messages: 71 Offline
[Post New]
Quote You could always just ask your technical question here.

What specifically do you mean when you say "the implications of upgrading to 17"? Upgrading from what? And what specific implications are you looking for information on?

If you just want to know what new features are available in v.17, that information is easily available. And if you want to test its performance, you can always download the free trial.

I am concerned at having to pay for an upgrade after only having PD16 for 6 months.

I understand there are some differences when upgrading and some stuff could be lost and I wanted to know what impact this would have when upgrading to 365.

It says unlimited access and I wanted to know what this means. Is it to use or do you have to pay extra for everything? Having access isn't exactly clear.

I'm trying to decide if I like this subscription style because it is a move away from just purchasing and I'm not sure it's necessary if what I have does what I want already.

In other words I want to understand the full implications before rather than after the event.