Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
changed video from left to right.
seong geun [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 19, 2018 16:18 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
The video has been changed from left to right.
Can you fix this?
I saw many options,
I do not think I can.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Oct 26. 2018 11:39

optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
This is very easy to fix! Go to the Effects (FX) Room (you can press F4). Locate the Flip Canvas effect and drag it onto the clip you want to flip left to right. You can also flip the clip up and down by Clicking on the Effect button above the timeline and changing the setting.

Iy you have a whole set of clips you want to flip, you can instead drag the effect to the fx track, and then drag the end of the effect until it runs the length of your project. The effect will apply to all clips above it.

YouTube/optodata

DS365 | Win11 Pro | Ryzen 9 3950X | RTX 4070 Ti | 32GB RAM | 10TB SSDs | 5K+4K HDR monitors

Canon Vixia GX10 (4K 60p) | HF G30 (HD 60p) | Yi Action+ 4K | 360Fly 4K 360°
seong geun [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 19, 2018 16:18 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
Quote This is very easy to fix! Go to the Effects (FX) Room (you can press F4). Locate the Flip Canvas effect and drag it onto the clip you want to flip left to right. You can also flip the clip up and down by Clicking on the Effect button above the timeline and changing the setting.

Iy you have a whole set of clips you want to flip, you can instead drag the effect to the fx track, and then drag the end of the effect until it runs the length of your project. The effect will apply to all clips above it.

wow!!!!!! thank you! very easy to fix!