Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Make video slow motion
petechatsworth [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Los Angeles Joined: Nov 09, 2013 12:28 Messages: 27 Offline
[Post New]
I have a video that is 30 seconds I would like to streach it to 60 seconds so I can merge it with a 60 second audio file

is there a way to do this

Thanks
BarryTheCrab
Senior Contributor Location: USA Joined: Nov 06, 2008 22:18 Messages: 6240 Offline
[Post New]
Speed controls are located in Tools>Power Tools>Speed.
This feature may not be available in OEM versions.
Place your video clip in a timeline and the relevant control buttons will appear. Alter speed.
Place your audio file in another timeline (audio is beneath video in each timeline).

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Oct 05. 2018 18:00

HP Envy Phoenix/4thGen i7-4770(4@3.4GHz~turbo>3.9)
Nvidia GTX 960(4GB)/16GB DDR3/
Canon Vixia HV30/HF-M40/HF-M41/HF-G20/Olympus E-PL5.
Tape capture using 6 VCR, TBC-1000, Elite BVP4+, Sony D8 camcorder with TBC.
https://www.facebook.com/BarryAFTT
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Like Barry said, the Speed Adjustment tool will let you type in the new length and will automatically slow down the playback speed. An even quicker way is to hold down the Shift key then click and drag the right edge of the video clip until it stretches to the end of your audio clip. Just like that the clips are the same length

YouTube/optodata

DS365 | Win11 Pro | Ryzen 9 3950X | RTX 4070 Ti | 32GB RAM | 10TB SSDs | 5K+4K HDR monitors

Canon Vixia GX10 (4K 60p) | HF G30 (HD 60p) | Yi Action+ 4K | 360Fly 4K 360°
The Shadowman
Senior Contributor Location: UK Joined: Dec 15, 2014 13:06 Messages: 1831 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Like Barry said, the Speed Adjustment tool will let you type in the new length and will automatically slow down the playback speed. An even quicker way is to hold down the Shift key then click and drag the right edge of the video clip until it stretches to the end of your audio clip. Just like that the clips are the same length

Ron

Is it really you, are you back?

Robert Panny TM10, GH2, GH4,
petechatsworth [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Los Angeles Joined: Nov 09, 2013 12:28 Messages: 27 Offline
[Post New]

Ron

Is it really you, are you back?

Robert

Thanks