Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
♥ PowerDirector 17 Tutorials from PD University ♥
Maliek [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: San Antonio, Texas USA Joined: Nov 10, 2012 12:01 Messages: 851 Offline
[Post New]
Let's get down to the basics! In this video you'll find several video editing essentials you need to know when using PowerDirector 17. Enjoy!

Subscribe to PowerDirector University on YouTube.

Subscribe to PDU Mobile on YouTube.
Maliek [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: San Antonio, Texas USA Joined: Nov 10, 2012 12:01 Messages: 851 Offline
[Post New]
Want to know how to combne projects in your timeline and use those projects as templates for new projects?
Yeah, we thought you would. Check out our Nested Project tutorial for all the details.

Maliek [Avatar]
[Post New]
Tired of splitting and trimming the same video clips over and over again? Well, have I got some news for you! Learn how to trim and split clips using the precut tool and save those precut clips to use in future videos.

Maliek [Avatar]
[Post New]
Who knew you could create an image masquerade? I did, and now you'll know how to do it as well. Learn how to use the Mask Designer and create custom masks in our latest video.

Maliek [Avatar]
[Post New]
Ever been using PowerDirector and you couldn't hear the audio? Well, you probably weren't going deaf, you just needed to fix your audio. I’m here 4 U.

Maliek [Avatar]
[Post New]
Get that film noir with a pinch of color splash with the Sin City effect. In this video I show you how to isolate one color using the filter color effect in PowerDirector and the Color Splash effect in ColorDirector.

Maliek [Avatar]
[Post New]
Improve render speeds with just a few mouse clicks. In this video I show how to use the new Profile Analyzer and Intelligent SVRT in PowerDirector 17 to produce videos with less strain on your PC and in a shorter amount of time.

Maliek [Avatar]
[Post New]
Learn how to make the Parallax Effect. This video shows you how to use tools in PhotoDirector and PowerDirector to create a 2.5D effect that's sure to impress.

Maliek [Avatar]
[Post New]
Looks like it's "TIME" for another tutorial. Learn how to create a time-lapse using PowerDirector. In this video I show how to use the slideshow creator in PowerDirector 17 to make a time-lapse video.

Maliek [Avatar]
[Post New]
My gift to all my PowerDirector Peeps. Learn how to download free templates from the PDTemplateZone. Happy Holidays!!!

Maliek [Avatar]
[Post New]
It’s chilly outside! Might as well freeze some frames.🥶Learn how to create a freeze frame effect using PowerDirector. In this video I show how to use the Action Camera Center in PowerDirector 17 to make a freeze frame effect.

Maliek [Avatar]
[Post New]
🎵 Looking for manuals in all the wrong places 🎵 Your worries are over! 😉Know where to look to find the best manuals for learning how to use PowerDirector.

Maliek [Avatar]
[Post New]
Help tell your story through text. Learn how to create titles and text using PowerDirector. In this video I go over the Title Room and the Title Designer in PowerDirector 17 to show you how to add words to your videos.

Maliek [Avatar]
[Post New]
Hope everyone is enjoying the tutorials. Please feel free to reply with your feedback. Subscribe to PowerDirector University on YouTube.

Maliek [Avatar]
[Post New]
Ready to make some MultiCam madness magic? Watch this video and learn how to use the MultiCam Designer to combine clips from multiple cameras to make one continuous video with several angles.

Maliek [Avatar]
[Post New]
Learn how to create amazing collages as easy as 1, 2, 3! This Video Collage Designer tutorial will provide you with all of the ins and outs of this powerful PowerDirector feature.

Maliek [Avatar]
[Post New]
Easily rotate those naughty videos! Learn how to rotate videos using the preview window, PIP Designer, and Power Tools in PowerDirector 17.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mar 02. 2019 09:33

Maliek [Avatar]
[Post New]
Motion Track to your little ol' hearts content! Learn how to use the Motion Tracker in PowerDirector and track objects using blurs, text, pictures, or videos.

[Post New]
I'm subbed to your channel and I watch all of your video's. Very helpfull.

I walked in to one problem with PD17..

When you record video in the capturesection, the sound de-syncs. I never had this problem in PD16. I still have that version and it still works without a flaw. Do you know what the problem can be in PD17? Do you have an idea?

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Mar 14. 2019 16:27

Maliek [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote I'm subbed to your channel and I watch all of your video's. Very helpfull.

I walked in to one problem with PD17..

When you record video in the capturesection, the sound de-syncs. I never had this problem in PD16. I still have that version and it still works without a flaw. Do you know what the problem can be in PD17? Do you have an idea?

Sorry I don't. You need to post a new thread in the forum so the moderators and others can see it. That way if it is an existing problem more eyes will be on it and someone might have a solution. If no one has a solution the moderators can get the issue to CyberLink so the company is aware of it. Subscribe to PowerDirector University on YouTube.