Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Right Clicking Menu is all Black
Anthony13 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 08, 2018 09:25 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
I've been using version 18.0.1619.62 without issues for a while but it kept nagging to update so i installed ver 18.0.1815.62 and noticed this issue.

When playing a movie, if i right click on the screen to adjust or turn on/off sub titles, the entire menu is black, can't see the options so can't do anything, once i just reinstalled the 1619 version, right clicking menu shows up fine, a bug or something i haven't spotted?
Jets2011
Senior Contributor Location: Canada Joined: Sep 29, 2006 05:26 Messages: 760 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
Sounds like a graphics driver issue. When was the last time you updated it? Go to the NVIDIA web site and download the latest version. Or AMD or whereever it is from.

Dave
Anthony13 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 08, 2018 09:25 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hi,
Sounds like a graphics driver issue. When was the last time you updated it?

Hi, thanks for the reply and suggestion, i'm totally up to date with Nvidia GeForce 398.86 which only came out yesterday (it's a hotfix driver for 398.62 WHQL) but problem still persisted, only happens on ver 1815 so i'll kjust keep using 1619, thanks again.