Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Video Templates
strifemit [Avatar]
Member Joined: Sep 15, 2017 20:17 Messages: 71 Offline
[Post New]
Hi
I am looking for one or two flexible video templates. I don't see the point of a monthly fee when I only need a few that I can modify myself.

I want to be able to change images, text, colours, sound and have a little flexibility with it such as on text animations.

Need your recommendations. Where can I find some that are free or do not cost too much? Looking forward to your suggestions.
CLD [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Mar 23, 2007 02:05 Messages: 925 Offline
[Post New]
Hello,

I assume you are referring to Express Projects? You can download a whole bunch of them from DirectorZone. There is also a director download button within PowerDirector library. You just need to click the Plugin button and then select Express Project.

David
strifemit [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote Hello,

I assume you are referring to Express Projects? You can download a whole bunch of them from DirectorZone. There is also a director download button within PowerDirector library. You just need to click the Plugin button and then select Express Project.

David

I didn't know about Express Projects and I'll look at it. I've seen some videos that would work perfectly for me on videohive and envato which may be the same thing but they want monthly subs which isn't necessary for me. I'm happy to pay something. I have seen some that would be perfect for me. I just need to change things like sound, images, text and so on to fit my topics. Once I have a standard for me I'll be happy. I don't understand the license either which says one end project which isn't clear. I could probably just have one template that would work for me and I could modify with changes while keeping the same standard. One project sounds like I would have to pay for every video I made out of it fo my website. ANyway I hope you understand what I am looking for. I did look on Cyberlink but they didn't seem to have a product or templates to download.
strifemit [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote Hello,

David

Hi David
I went to the link couldn't find anything about Express Projects and so have no idea what it is.
strifemit [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote Hello,

David

Ok David I found it but there is hardly anything their. I facilitate workshops and also have a website with information about Communication & YOU. I want to create visually affective videos with good sound and text. Nothing on PD really gives me that.

I am looking for samples or templates that I can play around with using PD 16. Do you have any recommendations?

Thanks.
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Hi strifemit -

I'm not exactly sure what kind of thing you're after, but it would be well worth checking out PDTemplateZone, developed by forum member GodreyZA.

Godfrey has built an eclectic mix of templates - Theme Designer, Express Project, Slideshow etc - many of which may suit your needs.

Each template has an associated demo video whic you'll find on the PDTemplateZone YouTube channel.

Cheers - Tony
Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!
strifemit [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote Hi strifemit -

I'm not exactly sure what kind of thing you're after, but it would be well worth checking out PDTemplateZone, developed by forum member GodreyZA.

Godfrey has built an eclectic mix of templates - Theme Designer, Express Project, Slideshow etc - many of which may suit your needs.

Each template has an associated demo video whic you'll find on the PDTemplateZone YouTube channel.

Cheers - Tony

Thanks Tony. I'll look at that. Through this question and a little more looking I have found lots more in Director Zone and other places that I didn't know about, so I can build on that. Cheers