Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Setting for Blu ray author app to burn to folder~12-20 gigs based on input defaultng but only 4 gigs
Gabe34 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 22, 2018 19:22 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Setting for Blu ray author app to burn to folder~12-20 gigs based on input defaultng but only 4 gigs.
I have reload P2G 12 several times. Used V 11 up until recently but have notice that if I input mpeg or mp4 say 40 gig and use "Smartfit" or use less than disc size the then try to burn to folders it forces a size much smaller like 4gigs as though defaulting to DVD size. V 11 ran well for awhile but started doind same. I create some of the video using APPLIAN video capture and media capture program. Not sure why this changed. Would like to use program to put more than 4 hours of less resolution video on Blu ray.
sumerJ [Avatar]
Contributor Joined: Nov 28, 2013 05:37 Messages: 377 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Setting for Blu ray author app to burn to folder~12-20 gigs based on input defaultng but only 4 gigs.
I have reload P2G 12 several times. Used V 11 up until recently but have notice that if I input mpeg or mp4 say 40 gig and use "Smartfit" or use less than disc size the then try to burn to folders it forces a size much smaller like 4gigs as though defaulting to DVD size. V 11 ran well for awhile but started doind same. I create some of the video using APPLIAN video capture and media capture program. Not sure why this changed. Would like to use program to put more than 4 hours of less resolution video on Blu ray.

how did you try to burn the video folder? were you tring to burn to a DVD video disc?
Gabe34 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 22, 2018 19:22 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]

how did you try to burn the video folder? were you tring to burn to a DVD video disc?

No used only blu ray mode. What I find is a disparity between the displayed size of folders for blu ray and it yielding much smaller. Oddly when I indicate " smartfit" but a much large disc it will yield a larger file like 9-19 gig with usual bdmv folders.
May be source files made with Applian video capture or a windows update.
sumerJ [Avatar]
Contributor Joined: Nov 28, 2013 05:37 Messages: 377 Offline
[Post New]

No used only blu ray mode. What I find is a disparity between the displayed size of folders for blu ray and it yielding much smaller. Oddly when I indicate " smartfit" but a much large disc it will yield a larger file like 9-19 gig with usual bdmv folders.
May be source files made with Applian video capture or a windows update.

where come from your video files? they were created by another Blu ray author app? so ithey are in a BDMV folder?

If yes, you should use "Burn BD Folder" to burn this BMDV folder to a blu ray disc.
If no, then please give us a snapshot of your video helps, thus everybody can help you.