Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Blu Ray 50p
AndrewRacz1 [Avatar]
Member Location: Cardiff Joined: Mar 18, 2014 18:36 Messages: 55 Offline
[Post New]
Any ideas how I can create blu ray disc at 50p 1920 x 1080 instead of the drop down option for 60p, there's no custom prpfile tab.
I have two cameras one taken at 50p and the other at 60p, just wondering whether rendering at 50p may make the 50p camera footage a bit better, 60p camera looks great. Want to try the 50p setting as a comparison., suppose I could use custom profile in produce insted a of create disc and then burn to blu ray

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jun 14. 2018 04:38

tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
Go to Preferences/General and change it from 60 fps to 50 fps pal setting and you'll be able to burn a BD at 50 fps in the drop down settings instead of 60 fps.
AndrewRacz1 [Avatar]
Member Location: Cardiff Joined: Mar 18, 2014 18:36 Messages: 55 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Go to Preferences/General and change it from 60 fps to 50 fps pal setting and you'll be able to burn a BD at 50 fps in the drop down settings instead of 60 fps.

Many thanks for the prompt reply, didn't realise by changing the timeline Frame rate that it would alter the drop down menu in create disc option. Learnt something new today.

In general two cameras one at 50p and the other at 60p what would you render at or is it just a question of try and see what looks best?
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
The 50 fps footage looks best when produced as 50 fps footage, If produced at 60 fps there will be a judder every second which is easily seen and bother some people with good eyes. It can be okay for individuals without vision training.