Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Turn Frown Into Smile??
RobertWA [Avatar]
Senior Member Joined: Sep 20, 2008 00:18 Messages: 223 Offline
[Post New]
Is there a facility within Photo Director which will allow me to turn up the sides of the mouth slightly to turn a frown into a smile? (Like Photoshop's Liquify facility?)

Cheers,

Robert
Hatti
Contributor Location: Bonn, Germany Joined: Feb 21, 2017 15:54 Messages: 576 Offline
[Post New]
Yes. In Edit - Body Shaper (PhotoDirector 9)

See screenshot

Hatti
[Thumb - Zwischenablage01.jpg]
 Filename
Zwischenablage01.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
body shaper
 Filesize
59 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
8 time(s)
Win 10 64, i7-4790k, 32GB Ram, 256 GB SSD, SATA 2TB, SATA 4TB, NVidia GTX1080 8GB, LG 34" 4K Wide, AOC 24" 1080
RobertWA [Avatar]
Senior Member Joined: Sep 20, 2008 00:18 Messages: 223 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Yes. In Edit - Body Shaper (PhotoDirector 9)

See screenshot

Hatti

Thanks, Hatti,

I'll try that.

Robert
[Post New]
Hello RobertWA,

I'd never tried to turn somone's frown upside down, but Hatti's suggestion of using the Body Shaper tools can do the job for you.

What I found, just now, is that making only subtle changes to mouth, eyes and eyebrows works best. Go too far and your subject can look a little "goofy". Part of the difficulty is that (most likely) the subject's mouth will be closed.

You can use the Distortion Tools or apply a Mesh. Either should give a good result.

Please let us know how you go, or possibly show us laughing

PIX

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jun 13. 2018 12:27

PIX YouTube channel