Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Merge Audio and Video tracks to single track?
shinobi [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 20, 2018 11:13 Messages: 8 Offline
[Post New]
Hi.
I want to import several videos in separate tracks. It is difficult to work with all,Because I can't see all of them. I want to see all of them simultaneously. So I decided to merge video and audio tracks to release some space. Is it possible? can I use only one track for video like image?
This image is from another program and I can see 4 videos simtaneously.

JimIowa
Senior Member Location: United States Joined: Mar 03, 2017 21:59 Messages: 161 Offline
[Post New]
PowerDirector can handle up to 99 tracks. If you are running out of vertical space you can shrink the height of any or all of the tracks on your timeline by moving the mouse between the borders of the tracks on the left and dragging up when you see the double-headed arrow. You should be able to get a display like the one in your post with no problem.

--Jim
shinobi [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 20, 2018 11:13 Messages: 8 Offline
[Post New]
Quote PowerDirector can handle up to 99 tracks. If you are running out of vertical space you can shrink the height of any or all of the tracks on your timeline by moving the mouse between the borders of the tracks on the left and dragging up when you see the double-headed arrow. You should be able to get a display like the one in your post with no problem.

--Jim

Sorry Jim. I didn't understand well, because my English is not so good.
you said that I can remove sound track (by merging it with video) or just can change the height of tracks?
If I decrease the sound track height I can't see video well(like pic) and I also prefer to remove audio track.
By the way, If there is not any way, we have to do it normalylaughing

Hatti
Contributor Location: Bonn, Germany Joined: Feb 21, 2017 15:54 Messages: 576 Offline
[Post New]
No, you can not. Of course, you can remove the audio track, but then, audio is gone...
The only way is to produce a range and replace the part with the "video stack" with the produced clip.

Hatti Win 10 64, i7-4790k, 32GB Ram, 256 GB SSD, SATA 2TB, SATA 4TB, NVidia GTX1080 8GB, LG 34" 4K Wide, AOC 24" 1080
AVPlayVideo
Senior Contributor Location: Home Joined: Apr 06, 2016 19:03 Messages: 703 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hi.
I want to import several videos in separate tracks. It is difficult to work with all,Because I can't see all of them. I want to see all of them simultaneously. So I decided to merge video and audio tracks to release some space. Is it possible? can I use only one track for video like image?
This image is from another program and I can see 4 videos simtaneously.

You want to add many video tracks
Surely you will not use the audio of all videos.
The 2 main tracks can not be modified.
You can create video-only tracks
Add videos in the any track
Select all videos that will not have audio, right click, Unlink video and Audio.
Select the audio of all and Delete
Click the Add additional video and audio button
Enter the number of tracks for video, 0 for audio
Drag each video clip to the track you want.
https://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/downloadAttach/25204.page
[Thumb - multvideo.jpg]
 Filename
multvideo.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
66 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
2 time(s)

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Jun 07. 2018 17:13