Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Blue Screens and Timeline Video Flipping
keane decker [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 03, 2016 16:37 Messages: 9 Offline
[Post New]
I'm getting constant blue screens saying, "bad pool caller" and "page fault in non paged area" when trying to edit one clip specifically. It had happened before very rarely when editing other times but for some reason with this one in particular it will blue screen my computer 10 seconds into editing it. Its not anything excessive either. Its just a video clip overlapping another video clip. That has been happening and also everytime I load into a project the videos in my timeline have been flipping upside down. To fix this I've had to save the project and it flips it back over. There is no other way. I don't know if these two things are related whatsoever to eachother. Either way if you all had any recommendations/knowledge on what to do maybe regarding the blue screens I'd appreciate it.
The Shadowman
Senior Contributor Location: UK Joined: Dec 15, 2014 13:06 Messages: 1831 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I'm getting constant blue screens saying, "bad pool caller" and "page fault in non paged area" when trying to edit one clip specifically. It had happened before very rarely when editing other times but for some reason with this one in particular it will blue screen my computer 10 seconds into editing it. Its not anything excessive either. Its just a video clip overlapping another video clip. That has been happening and also everytime I load into a project the videos in my timeline have been flipping upside down. To fix this I've had to save the project and it flips it back over. There is no other way. I don't know if these two things are related whatsoever to eachother. Either way if you all had any recommendations/knowledge on what to do maybe regarding the blue screens I'd appreciate it.

Hi

This may help: http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/forum/id-3073268/bad-pool-caller.html Panny TM10, GH2, GH4,
keane decker [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 03, 2016 16:37 Messages: 9 Offline
[Post New]

I don't believe I'm overclocking the RAM. The extreme memory profile is disabled and its clock speeds are set to default. I wouldn't really know much about the voltage aspect and what it should be set to. As of right now the profile DDR voltage is set to 1.20V
PowerDirector Tutorials
Senior Member Location: Tennessee Joined: Sep 29, 2014 20:25 Messages: 192 Offline
[Post New]

I don't believe I'm overclocking the RAM. The extreme memory profile is disabled and its clock speeds are set to default. I wouldn't really know much about the voltage aspect and what it should be set to. As of right now the profile DDR voltage is set to 1.20V

In the article shadowman has provided when I read down further it stated to update all your drivers. Seems most people just had to update the drivers. If you have not over clocked anything you should update all the drivers on your system PowerDirector Tutorials Team