Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Activation key doesn't work
Prefer70mm [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 13, 2009 21:14 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]
After entering activation key got error message not correct key. When i re=entered key given another error message that I was already activated. Tried registering but keep getting activation screen and it won't let me past there. If I enter key I get the already activated then it closes all screens. If I close the activation screen it closes all screens.
Anybody else had this problem?
Prefer70mm [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 13, 2009 21:14 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]
Customer support responded within 24 hrs. They sent me 2 links one for the program through a password system from cyberlink and one for a patch. They also sent me a new activation code. Followed the directions and everything works great. Well almost, I have had 2 instances with blu ray discs where the system hangs in the middle of a movie. Once it hangs its difficult to get out as computer will not take any input. Just kept hitting ctl alt delete until I got the task mgr. Closed the program, restarted and all back to normal like nothing happened. All in all, fairly happy.
gordon [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 26, 2016 19:03 Messages: 6 Offline
[Post New]
my key is not working ether
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: my key is not working ether

We probably can't help. Did you contact sales support? .
BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.
gordon [Avatar]
[Post New]
yes they are not repoending for 3 days now they gave me the wrong key I just reformatted my windows 10 pro from scratch and ownly installed the power dvd pro and same thing
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
Did you install to an administrator's account and with your antivirus disabled?

Post the dxdiag.exe text file for your computer so we can see what there is to see.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Oct 06. 2016 11:37

BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
gordon [Avatar]
[Post New]
yes its not my pc the key is fake cyber link gave me a fake key
gordon [Avatar]
[Post New]
there is no problem found
stevek
[Post New]
Quote: yes its not my pc the key is fake cyber link gave me a fake key

Why would they?

Just in case -- You cannot convert a trial version to a regular version. You must delet the trial version and install what you paid for and then enter the key.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Oct 06. 2016 12:40