Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
volume point question
antiman [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 16, 2017 12:45 Messages: 29 Offline
[Post New]
in a clip i decided to keep a small bit of dialogue and i added points to go up from zero to hear a line then back out... point one is zero volume and point two is full volume, i just mistakenly grabbed and moved point two. now it's making me nuts trying to slide up or down to get that point back to 100% full volume. (not + or - .5 or more) the mouse isn't sensitive enough and the slightest push or pull goes above or below regular 100%. there's got to be a keystroke to zero out a volume point!

any help would be appreciated!
Hatti
Contributor Location: Bonn, Germany Joined: Feb 21, 2017 15:54 Messages: 576 Offline
[Post New]
I don't know a keystroke for resetting just one point.
But those "volume points" are actually volume keyframes and can be processed in the keyframe editor.
So open the editor, select the keyframe and adjust the volume by the slider or by editing the value.
Thats much more exact as trying to get the right value with the mouse pointer.

Hatti

[Thumb - volume keyframes.jpg]
 Filename
volume keyframes.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
Keyframeditor
 Filesize
183 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
3 time(s)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at May 01. 2018 00:34

Win 10 64, i7-4790k, 32GB Ram, 256 GB SSD, SATA 2TB, SATA 4TB, NVidia GTX1080 8GB, LG 34" 4K Wide, AOC 24" 1080