Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Download Link Does Not Appear in Invoice Email
Ian [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 08, 2009 18:55 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
I just purchased an upgrade to PowerDirector 8 and received my e-mail but there is no download link for the upgrade just a link for the Media Show Espresso....any one else experience this?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 08. 2009 21:25

Raynald [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 06, 2009 18:05 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
I have been trying for three days to get the download after paying. Something is obviously wrong and they don't seem to be fixing it.
Ian [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 08, 2009 18:55 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
I created a support ticket and received a reply early this morning and have been able to download and install the product
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Raynald please contact support:
http://www.cyberlink.com/prog/support/cs/index.do

Ian, thanks for the update.

Dafydd
[Moderator]

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 10. 2009 05:44

Raynald [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 06, 2009 18:05 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
I finally got through the email support. And received the correct download
AYKA [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 02, 2009 02:13 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
hello,
i bought DVD Suite and installed with success, thanks..
Just i need a copy of my invoice and when i follow support page, it shows no any items on"check order status" and i cannot get invoice but in "manage my producs" section i can see my product list. how can i collect my invoice?
thanks, regards

p.s sorry was wrong forum section

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Nov 02. 2009 02:26

Robert2 S
Senior Contributor Location: Australia Joined: Apr 22, 2009 05:57 Messages: 1461 Offline
[Post New]
It seems as though Cyberlinks is having problems with their paperwork. I received an email from them a couple of days ago thanking me for trying the trial of PD8 and asking me if I wanted to buy the full version. I have been using the full version of PD8 for ages.

I then checked my personal page on Cyberlink that shows what programs I have paid for and PD8 wasn't there. I have since sent them an email to please add PD8 to my programs.

Cheers

Robert My youtube channel====> http://www.youtube.com/user/relate2?feature=mhsn
AYKA [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 02, 2009 02:13 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
thanks Robert...
Seems we have to wait until they fix it..

regards
kemal
Rhys [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 01, 2009 22:49 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I have yet to hear back from e-mail support and have been trying to re-download my extended purchase of DVD 8 Ultra so I can install the upgrade of 9 ultra I just bought