Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Power Director 8 Ultra
Hans Kattenmand
Newbie Joined: Aug 04, 2009 06:17 Messages: 21 Offline
[Post New]
Help.

2 days now;

I cannot download the 2 installation files for Power Director 8 Ultra & the Content Pack. When i run the upgrade software, it tries to download the Content Pack and stops. The Power Director 8 never shows up to download.

Quote: "The server returned an error response. 403=forbidden

I ordered the download & payed for it and i'm stuck now.

##Sorry wrong place###

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 04. 2009 06:50

JON [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 17, 2007 01:04 Messages: 19 Offline
[Post New]
Removed

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at Sep 25. 2009 13:23

Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Jon,
I feel you have been irresponsible in your actions on this forum by posting an activation key and download link here.

Dafydd
[Moderator]

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Sep 25. 2009 04:26

JON [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 17, 2007 01:04 Messages: 19 Offline
[Post New]
Oops. Sorry. I didn't see that. Please delete that post.
Dan [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 08, 2009 21:41 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
I just purchased PD 8 Ultra. Do I need to un-install PD 7 first or can I just install PD 8 Ultra over PD 7??

Thanks

Dan
Julie@chaldon [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Yorkshire, England Joined: May 14, 2010 10:28 Messages: 25 Offline
[Post New]
My PC Windows 7. 64 bit has an ATI Radeo HD5450 graphics card and to date I have had no problems and have had some good results with motion pictures of my holiday this April. However a patch came up for PowerDirector 8 but do I need to download it as it seems to be for a Nvidia card? It is also 98MB and my Internet Explorer connection has a habit of stopping . Any advice please.

Julie
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Julie,
Please can you post under a new heading? You've asked a very valid question and I'll answer it when you put it again on the forum.

This thread is not-specific enough for the issues you've posted.

Post locked.

Dafydd
[Moderator]