Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PowerDVD 9 and WIN7 MCE
Pat [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 17, 2009 20:02 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I am using an XBOX 360 for an extender. I can configure WIN7 MCE (on my PC) to show PowerDVD9 on the Startup Screen and the Extra Library on the PC. But, it does not show upon the XBOX extender screen - the only thing showing is MyMovies (which I probably will not use). Do I need to delete MyMovies and try to reconfigure?

PowerDVD 9 is a trial version if that makes a difference. I am new to this forum and hope someone knows of a fix or what I am doing wrong. Thank you in advance for your assistance..
Dan [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 24, 2009 16:15 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
I have the full version and I have the same issue, it also does not show up when you remote desktop into the host PC and opening Media Center either. I'm not sure how they have implemented their menu plugin different than MyMovies which I also have and do not have these issues with remote desktop or using an extender.