Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Using multiple BD ISOs in PDVD9ultra
reuben [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 17, 2009 12:23 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Hey, I'm still new to the BD ISOs and have a question to the community regarding the new PDVD9 that I just purchased.

Firstly, creating BD ISOs, mounting them ect is a non-issue. It all works great and plays fine with PDVD9.

The question is the the hassle it is the have to individually mount every BD ISO before I want to watch the movie(I can mount up to 15 in Vista). I have a Vista Ultimate Media Center HTPC, with 2.5TB of hdd space, filled with numerous movies. When I purchased the new PDVD9ultra I thought that the feature "FancyView" would help me organize all these movies(in ISO format), where I could scroll through them visually and select the ones I want to watch. It would then launch the movie from the directory the ISO is stored in. But I'm coming to find out I might have misunderstood the marketing behind this feature and this does not seem to be possible. Vista Media Center also only allows one movie at a time.

So, is there a way to do it with PDVD9, other software, scripts or not possible to do at all?
Please help!
Reuben
Aaron [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 05, 2009 11:35 Messages: 7 Offline
[Post New]
It takes a while to setup, but it can be done. Use Media Portal for a media center rather than windows media center. Media Portal can auto-mount iso's when used in conjunction with another program called Virtual Clone Drive. There's a Media Portal plugin called moving-pictures that you can use to manage your BD ISO library. There's a guide on the moving-pictures web site that will tell you how to configure it to use PowerDVD as an external player.