Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
question on titles and inserting them
matt [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 24, 2009 17:34 Messages: 12 Offline
[Post New]
Okay, Im a newb to this software and can't figure this part out. I have my video edited and ready for finalizing. I created a title in the title maker section. I then clicked to insert the title which then put it in the title bar. However, I would like my title to show at the beginning of the clip, and THEN move into the video. As of right now, its displaying the title on top of the actual video.
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Matt -

All you need to do is insert a colour board before the clip. Click on the arrow where it says "All Media" - choose colour boards - select and place in the timeline. You could, alternatively, put a still image.

Drag the colour board/image in or out to make it the right duration.

Move the title to where you want it (click and drag). You can stretch it out too if you want.

Cheers -

Tony
Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!
matt [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 24, 2009 17:34 Messages: 12 Offline
[Post New]
lol, too easy. Thanks for the input