Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Power Director 5 text fade
John [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 12, 2006 14:14 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,

Does anyone know how to create a simple fade for the text. I do not wish to use all the fancy left fly into the screen then back out effects.

Looking for a simple fade in and fade back out but I cant find it. The no effect option just makes the text appear or disappear.

John
Jay [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 16, 2006 21:19 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
There are no fade in / fade out effects. But you can use "amplify vertical" or "amplify horizontal" instead. Both effects are pretty close to fade in / fade out.
Henderson [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 14, 2006 04:14 Messages: 10 Offline
[Post New]
The only way I can do it is select the text message in a stand alone production with pd and save it as a mpeg file call it what you want then insert the made text message as a pip which will then allow you to apply fade in and fade out it only takes a small amount of time to make and will work with any fancy or still text file Cheers Frank