Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
NVIDIA 9400 GT
Ryan [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 03, 2009 23:41 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
I have a NVIDIA 9400 GT which is showing up as unsupported by PowerDVD. The 9000-series of NVIDIA cards are shown as supported on the "info" page BD Advisor takes me to when I click on the error message. Anyone fixed this? I can play the actual streams off the Blu-Ray disk fine using Windows Media and CoreAVC with full hardware decoding . . .

Daisuke [Avatar]
Contributor Joined: Oct 03, 2006 06:25 Messages: 354 Offline
[Post New]
Hello,

Could you proivde your BD advisor log?
You can execute BD advisor then save the log.
Ryan [Avatar]
[Post New]
Attached to this post is the html page BD Advisor creates. One thing is incorrect; the report says that the computer has 2GB of RAM when it really has 4GB (Windows Vista reports 4GB as well). Everything else appears correct.

Also, for the record, the disk i'm trying to play is "Pride and Prejudice" (the two-disk BBC version).

Ryan
 Filename
DEBUG_CLDetect_MEDIA-PC_2009_05_03_21_13_34.html
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
13 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
353 time(s)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at May 05. 2009 03:30

Ryan [Avatar]
[Post New]
As an update I'm still having this issue. Regular DVD's play fine but the software says it doesn't recognize my video card when I try to play Blu-Ray media. It doesn't crash or anything, it just throws an error message which takes me to a website with compatible video cards. My video card is of course on that list.