Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Mapped Network Drives not showing under My Computer
[Post New]
I store all of my media on various NAS (Network Attached Storage) devices. I am in the process of adding media using UNC paths (\\NASDevice\Share) which is working fine. Unfortunately until my media is indexed I can't access anything stored from My computer as mapped network drives no longer show.
[Post New]
A restart of the computer resolved the missing mapped network drives. Unfortunately all of my settings and the indexing that had been done was lost.
QC2.0 [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Apr 27, 2016 04:02 Messages: 610 Offline
[Post New]
Quote A restart of the computer resolved the missing mapped network drives. Unfortunately all of my settings and the indexing that had been done was lost.

Do not recommend to import media from network path directly, but map the NAS as network drive in Windows explorer first that assigned with a drive letter.

But, if your drive letter changed anytime after reboot or reconnect, the file mapping will be lost in powerdvd library because the file stored path already changed.