Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
How to make pictures fill screen
strifemit [Avatar]
Member Joined: Sep 15, 2017 20:17 Messages: 71 Offline
[Post New]
Hi
Every video I choose a background picture. How do I make the picture fill the screen? I find it is mostly a bit narrower. I tried bigger pictures but it makes no difference.
Hatti
Contributor Location: Bonn, Germany Joined: Feb 21, 2017 15:54 Messages: 576 Offline
[Post New]
After dragging the picture to the timeline, have a look at the preview window, On the just added picture, there are 8 handles at the border of the picture. 4 in the corners, 4 in the middle of the sides. You can drag these handles to enlarge the picture. Press the SHIFT butoon while dragging the handles to maintain aspect ratio. You can change the zoom of the preview window from "fit" to an other value to see the handles better.

Good luck

Hatti Win 10 64, i7-4790k, 32GB Ram, 256 GB SSD, SATA 2TB, SATA 4TB, NVidia GTX1080 8GB, LG 34" 4K Wide, AOC 24" 1080
strifemit [Avatar]
Member Joined: Sep 15, 2017 20:17 Messages: 71 Offline
[Post New]
Quote After dragging the picture to the timeline, have a look at the preview window, On the just added picture, there are 8 handles at the border of the picture. 4 in the corners, 4 in the middle of the sides. You can drag these handles to enlarge the picture. Press the SHIFT butoon while dragging the handles to maintain aspect ratio. You can change the zoom of the preview window from "fit" to an other value to see the handles better.

Good luck

Hatti

Thank you. I didn't think it worked but now I can see it does. Thank you.