Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I need help achieving this effect.
Steven2485 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 13, 2018 14:00 Messages: 17 Offline
[Post New]
Can anyone help me do what is done in this video that I have linked below. It seem pretty amazing so if anyone could work with me and help achieve this effect I would honestly really appreciate it.
The Shadowman
Senior Contributor Location: UK Joined: Dec 15, 2014 13:06 Messages: 1831 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Can anyone help me do what is done in this video that I have linked below. It seem pretty amazing so if anyone could work with me and help achieve this effect I would honestly really appreciate it.

No link attached, Steven Panny TM10, GH2, GH4,
Steven2485 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote Can anyone help me do what is done in this video that I have linked below. It seem pretty amazing so if anyone could work with me and help achieve this effect I would honestly really appreciate it.

No link attached, Steven

I'm sorry. I know this is premier but I'd like to do this in Power Director. Again if anyian is will to show me and work on this with me I'd really appreciate it, honestly..

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Apr 01. 2018 12:45

Alain II [Avatar]
Member Joined: Jan 20, 2015 01:34 Messages: 136 Offline
[Post New]

No link attached, Steven

I'm sorry. I know this is premier but I'd like to do this in Power Director. Again if anyian is will to show me and work on this with me I'd really appreciate it, honestly..

Hello,

To achieve this effects you will need ColorDirector and use the "selection" masks as Premiere shows. It's impossible to make with PD alone.

Alain II
Steven2485 [Avatar]
[Post New]

No link attached, Steven

Hello,

To achieve this effects you will need ColorDirector and use the "selection" masks as Premiere shows. It's impossible to make with PD alone.

Alain II

I have the suite so I have Color director. Are you willing to try it with me?
Alain II [Avatar]
Member Joined: Jan 20, 2015 01:34 Messages: 136 Offline
[Post New]

No link attached, Steven

Hello,

Alain II

I have the suite so I have Color director. Are you willing to try it with me?

Hello Steven,

Have you read this already: https://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/65567.page (in ColorDirector)?

Can you show us the footage you wish to use?

Alain II