Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Keyframe in Title Designer !
[Post New]
I want to create a customized title, I have imported an image (title bar) in the Title Designer, and I want to position it on the left side of the screen then scroll it to the right & place a text on it, but I couldn't find the keyframe to do this task. either the Effect and Motion tabs it doesn't support for images in Title Designer.

This task is available in PiP Designer but not possible to add a text to the image!
Hatti
Contributor Location: Bonn, Germany Joined: Feb 21, 2017 15:54 Messages: 576 Offline
[Post New]
Can't you put your clip on track1, your banner picture on track2 and keyframe it by pip-designer and put the title text on track3 and synchronize the movement of the text with the banner?
The sync has to be done manually. Sorry.

Hatti Win 10 64, i7-4790k, 32GB Ram, 256 GB SSD, SATA 2TB, SATA 4TB, NVidia GTX1080 8GB, LG 34" 4K Wide, AOC 24" 1080
[Post New]
As I have mentioned there is no keyframe in Title Designer for images

I want to create a title bar as dzs file to publish it in DZ

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mar 28. 2018 14:33

Hatti
Contributor Location: Bonn, Germany Joined: Feb 21, 2017 15:54 Messages: 576 Offline
[Post New]
deleted...

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mar 28. 2018 14:36

Win 10 64, i7-4790k, 32GB Ram, 256 GB SSD, SATA 2TB, SATA 4TB, NVidia GTX1080 8GB, LG 34" 4K Wide, AOC 24" 1080
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Yousefz -

What Hatti suggested is right.

In Title Designer, all you can do with an imported image is fade it in & out. Motion can't be applied.

An alternative (Hatti's suggestion) is to have your lower third in one track, with whatever motion you want to set in PiP Designer, & the text on a separate track.

Another possibility is creating a particle from the lower third graphic & importing that into Title Designer.

Some examples:
Lower third made in Title Designer with text - https://directorzone.cyberlink.com/detail/176472445
Lower third graphic only made in PiP Designer - https://directorzone.cyberlink.com/detail/176472446
Lower third matching text for above - https://directorzone.cyberlink.com/detail/176472447

Cheers - Tony
Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!
oluja [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 15, 2017 09:10 Messages: 12 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Can't you put your clip on track1, your banner picture on track2 and keyframe it by pip-designer and put the title text on track3 and synchronize the movement of the text with the banner?
The sync has to be done manually. Sorry.

Hatti

Very complex to make such a simple title. Cyberlink have to improve the title designer.
[Post New]
Thanks to all of you.

What I suggest is as what oluja has mentioned that Cyberlink has to improve the title designer.