Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
How do I add a form (rectangle, arrow...) to a video ?
AlainPoth777 [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Malmedy Belgium Joined: Mar 16, 2018 06:56 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
Hello,

I'd like to add forms (rectangle, arrow...) to videos, but i can't find how to do ?

Thanks in advance

Alain
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
The forms must be on a transparent background like a .png file. Place it on a lower track than your video and resize it, place it where you want it using PiP Designer.
JimIowa
Senior Member Location: United States Joined: Mar 03, 2017 21:59 Messages: 161 Offline
[Post New]
Hereis a tutorial on using graphic images in the PiP designer. There are other tutorials at Sharper Turtle you may also find helpful. smile

Regards,

Jim
tomasc [Avatar]
[Post New]
Jim - That is ingenious. Viewed that tutorial and the jist of chroma keying an object in a jpg file should works well as you have shown.
JimIowa
Senior Member Location: United States Joined: Mar 03, 2017 21:59 Messages: 161 Offline
[Post New]
Thanks for your comment. I'm flattered that I was able to offer a technique that you found helpful!

Always learning,

Jim
tomasc [Avatar]
[Post New]
PM sent.