Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Clips missing after Pack product materials
Philippina [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 10, 2016 09:43 Messages: 31 Offline
[Post New]
I normally use the function Pack product materials when I have finished editing a project. Then I could store this file anywhere and re-use at a later date. Lately I have found that clips are missing when I re open the project. Please help. I thought that the function Pack product materials as a safeguard operates to conserve the clips in one place.
Various intro sequences that I use regularly are now unavailable.

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at Mar 27. 2018 09:02

[Post New]
Quote I normally use the function Pack product materials when I have finished editing a project. Then I could store this file anywhere and re-use at a later date. Lately I have found that clips are missing when I re open the project. Please help. I thought that the function Pack product materials as a safeguard operates to conserve the clips in one place.

Are you opening the project file "name" .pds, which is in the same folder? AMD-FX 8350 / 8GB DDR3
SSD SUV400S37240G / 2-HD WD 1TB
AMD Radeon R9 270 / AOC M2470SWD
Windows 7-64 / PD16 Ultimate
Philippina [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 10, 2016 09:43 Messages: 31 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I normally use the function Pack product materials when I have finished editing a project. Then I could store this file anywhere and re-use at a later date. Lately I have found that clips are missing when I re open the project. Please help. I thought that the function Pack product materials as a safeguard operates to conserve the clips in one place.

Are you opening the project file "name" .pds, which is in the same folder?

YES