Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Out of synch when I produce the video
TomTom77 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 14, 2018 13:54 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Has anyone had the same problem as me of the audio and video being out of synch once you 'produce' the video

I'm using iphone filmed clips and synching it with the music audio ok but on the produced video it all goes out of synch

I've googled and googled but just can't find the solution to fixing this

Big thanks if anyone can help me.
Foxi [Avatar]
Member Joined: May 04, 2017 13:57 Messages: 71 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Has anyone had the same problem as me of the audio and video being out of synch once you 'produce' the video

I'm using iphone filmed clips and synching it with the music audio ok but on the produced video it all goes out of synch

Yes the same Problems
TomTom77 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 14, 2018 13:54 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Has anyone had the same problem as me of the audio and video being out of synch once you 'produce' the video

Yes the same Problems

Did you manage to find a solution? I've tried everything
Foxi [Avatar]
Member Joined: May 04, 2017 13:57 Messages: 71 Offline
[Post New]

Yes the same Problems

Did you manage to find a solution? I've tried everything

No i have No Idea
this Problem must Cyberlink Repair