Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
One Word 'Echo Effect' from a Song.
Simon Sez [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 10, 2016 23:24 Messages: 26 Offline
[Post New]
Hey gang,

How's it going this year? I was wondering if anybody could help me out with something. I have Cyberlink AudioDirector 7 and I'm attempting to do this one word echo effect from a song. Does anybody know how to create something like that with AudioDirector?

You know, like in Madonna's song 'Vogue' when they get to the end and Madonna says 'Vogue, vogue, vogue, vogue, vogue...' at the end of the tune?

I'm attempting to do that with a specific track that I've found. I'm tryng to get the part of the song where they say 'Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah' in a repetitive tone to signal the end of the tune as it winds down.

I've tried numerous edits in AudioDirector but I just can't get it right. I don't want it to sound like I merely copied and pasted the 'yeah' phrase over and over in the track.

if anyone has any ideas on how to do this repetitive echo sound effect for the end of a song, please post.

The part that I want to do the repetitive 'yeah' effect from is from the song 'Pride before a Fall'. You can listen to it hear from 3:04 to 3:12 (the year part is around 3:10 to 3:12. I know it's short, but there's gotta be a way to get that 'yeah' part to be repetitive just a little longer). I want it to be repetitive like in Madonna's 'Vogue' ending.

Hatti
Contributor Location: Bonn, Germany Joined: Feb 21, 2017 15:54 Messages: 576 Offline
[Post New]
I don't know the song from Madonna, but have you tried a "Delay"? A Delay is an Effect, that can be achieved with a VST plugin. AudioDirector 8 Ultra can add VST Effects.

Hatti Win 10 64, i7-4790k, 32GB Ram, 256 GB SSD, SATA 2TB, SATA 4TB, NVidia GTX1080 8GB, LG 34" 4K Wide, AOC 24" 1080
Simon Sez [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 10, 2016 23:24 Messages: 26 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I don't know the song from Madonna, but have you tried a "Delay"? A Delay is an Effect, that can be achieved with a VST plugin. AudioDirector 8 Ultra can add VST Effects.

Hatti

Thank you my friend. I'll have to try that out when I get AudioDirector 8 (money's a little tight right now). But I'll definitely get the AudioDirector 8 program and try the VST effects. Thanks! wink
Alain II [Avatar]
Member Joined: Jan 20, 2015 01:34 Messages: 136 Offline
[Post New]

Thank you my friend. I'll have to try that out when I get AudioDirector 8 (money's a little tight right now). But I'll definitely get the AudioDirector 8 program and try the VST effects. Thanks! wink

Hi Simon,

The repeated "Vogue" at the end of the Madonna song could be an "echo chamber" effect that you can reproduce with Audacity free soft.

Have a try.

Alain II