Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Burning a video disk with Power2Go
cornishman [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 21, 2013 06:04 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]
I have produced a file in PowerDirctor14 which i have saved. The Produce file is top quality when i open it with PowerDirector14. However when I add this file to the payne for burning in Power2Go both the results in preview and the burned disk are very poor with broken flashing lines which didn't appear in the original Produce file. I know I can achieve a top quality burned disk with Power2Go because I have made one but unfortunately I can't remember which buttons I pressed! Can anyone help please as i cannot find a solution to this problem.
CLD [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Mar 23, 2007 02:05 Messages: 925 Offline
[Post New]
Hello,

What file type did you create in PowerDirector 14? Are you burning the produced file to DVD? If "Yes", then that is the issue.

The quality of DVDs is fair lower than MP4 HD files produced with PowerDirector. DVDs are not HD video.

David