Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Progressive speed?
Fran.m [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 02, 2018 18:31 Messages: 8 Offline
[Post New]
Hi
I do not know if PowerDirector has this feature: I want to make a scene with the camera action, I want the video to speed up the little by little in a progressive way. Is this possible to do with PowerDirector in an authomatic way?
Hatti
Contributor Location: Bonn, Germany Joined: Feb 21, 2017 15:54 Messages: 576 Offline
[Post New]
No, not automatic. This is hard, dirty, manual work.
You can use the power tools - video speed - speed adjustment.
If you select only one clip at a time, you can create many speed ranges and can select "ease in", so the speed change is smoother. But you have to create every range manually and you cannot adjust the duration of the "ease in" - effect.
Good luck.

Hatti Win 10 64, i7-4790k, 32GB Ram, 256 GB SSD, SATA 2TB, SATA 4TB, NVidia GTX1080 8GB, LG 34" 4K Wide, AOC 24" 1080
Fran.m [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 02, 2018 18:31 Messages: 8 Offline
[Post New]
Quote No, not automatic. This is hard, dirty, manual work.
You can use the power tools - video speed - speed adjustment.
If you select only one clip at a time, you can create many speed ranges and can select "ease in", so the speed change is smoother. But you have to create every range manually and you cannot adjust the duration of the "ease in" - effect.
Good luck.

Hatti

Another feature enhancement for the developers.