Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Overlays or PIP
strifemit [Avatar]
Member Joined: Sep 15, 2017 20:17 Messages: 71 Offline
[Post New]
Hi - I have created my video and I want to add what is either known as PIP or overlay. My video is basically me talking with a blank background so I want to choose a ready mady whatever that will fit either side or both sides and the top to male it more visually appealing. Can anybody tell me what would be the best way to do this and where I might find these?
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
Cyberlink has a great selection of Tutorials. Perhaps one of these may help: Look at the others as well.

PIP Designer.

Video Blending. .
BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.
strifemit [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote Cyberlink has a great selection of Tutorials. Perhaps one of these may help: Look at the others as well.

PIP Designer.

Video Blending.

Thank you. I will watch them but I was looking for some ready made. If I want pictures I use pixaby often. If I want transitions there are plenty on PowerDirector. I am looking for something readymade I can overlay onto my video. It is a plain backgound that needs to look a little more exciting/interesting. Many videos on youtube are similar and those with plain backgrouds are almost boring. I can get transistions, overlays and effects on PowerDirector. An obvious background would be curstains for example. Is there anywhere where I can this kind of thing?
PowerDirector Moderator [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: New Taipei City, Taiwan Joined: Oct 18, 2016 00:25 Messages: 2104 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,

The DirectorZone would be the best place to start :
https://directorzone.cyberlink.com/

Have a look through the various sections to see if there's anything that suits your needs.

Cheers
PowerDirector Moderator

For customer support related issues, please contact:
- Customer service: https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/customer-services.do
- Technical support: https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/service/technical-support.do
LouisV [Avatar]
Member Joined: Aug 10, 2013 18:43 Messages: 50 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hi - I have created my video and I want to add what is either known as PIP or overlay. My video is basically me talking with a blank background so I want to choose a ready mady whatever that will fit either side or both sides and the top to male it more visually appealing. Can anybody tell me what would be the best way to do this and where I might find these?

What you need is the green screen technique. Just Youtube on green screen and you will find what you need. PD is capable of handling green screen.

grz
LouisV
strifemit [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote Hi - I have created my video and I want to add what is either known as PIP or overlay. My video is basically me talking with a blank background so I want to choose a ready mady whatever that will fit either side or both sides and the top to male it more visually appealing. Can anybody tell me what would be the best way to do this and where I might find these?

What you need is the green screen technique. Just Youtube on green screen and you will find what you need. PD is capable of handling green screen.

grz
LouisV

Thank you.
JimIowa
Senior Member Location: United States Joined: Mar 03, 2017 21:59 Messages: 161 Offline
[Post New]
Once you have your footage of you in front of a green screen, you can find a tutorial here about the next step in PowerDirector.