Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Boom Library
Perfrid [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 01, 2018 15:24 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]
I just puchased Cyberlink 16 Ultimate and I have the Boom Library.zip file. I unzip it and I see all of the files however I do not know where I need to place them. Are they just stand alone files that I can use at my leisure or do they need to go into a certain folder to work?
Thank you in advance for any help on this.
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I just puchased Cyberlink 16 Ultimate and I have the Boom Library.zip file. I unzip it and I see all of the files however I do not know where I need to place them. Are they just stand alone files that I can use at my leisure or do they need to go into a certain folder to work?

What did Boom say? I doubt that it is integrated into the Cyberlink program. Just use the ones you want when you need to add a sound effect. .
BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.
Perfrid [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 01, 2018 15:24 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I just puchased Cyberlink 16 Ultimate and I have the Boom Library.zip file. I unzip it and I see all of the files however I do not know where I need to place them. Are they just stand alone files that I can use at my leisure or do they need to go into a certain folder to work?

What did Boom say? I doubt that it is integrated into the Cyberlink program. Just use the ones you want when you need to add a sound effect.

I didn't ask Boom. the zip file came in the downloadable files from Cyberlink so I assumed that they were from Cyberlink and needed to be installed. If they're just stand alone files then that answers my question I think. Thank you for your time.
Peter Podder
Member Location: Long Island, N.Y. Joined: Dec 03, 2016 16:13 Messages: 116 Offline
[Post New]
Stand alone. File them wherever you like. They work just like any .wav file. ____________________________________

Dell Precision M4700 i7-3840QM 2.80 GHz
16gb ram , NVIDIA Quadro K2000M GPU
Samsung 850 EVO 1tb SSD , 500 gb HDD ,