Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Trouble Tickets
Henry Roesemann [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 17, 2018 13:04 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Does CyberLink even answer trouble tickets? I have 2 tickets that have been open for a week regarding PowerDVD 16 and 17. The self help is worthless because the filters do not work, and I`m not about to sift through over 2500 FAQ`s or help topics. And paying for phone support is a rip off for a product that I just bought.
Hytech [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 12, 2018 13:38 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Does CyberLink even answer trouble tickets? I have 2 tickets that have been open for a week regarding PowerDVD 16 and 17. The self help is worthless because the filters do not work, and I`m not about to sift through over 2500 FAQ`s or help topics. And paying for phone support is a rip off for a product that I just bought.

CYBERLINK IS THE WORST FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!
They only care about making the sale and then screw the end user. They offer a 30 day return, I feel everyone should BOYCOTT CYBERLINK AND ASK FOR A FULL REFUND. I got products from other companies and perfect support. CYBERLINK is a JOKE!!!!
Joecrow [Avatar]
Member Joined: Jun 03, 2011 02:52 Messages: 63 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Does CyberLink even answer trouble tickets? I have 2 tickets that have been open for a week regarding PowerDVD 16 and 17. The self help is worthless because the filters do not work, and I`m not about to sift through over 2500 FAQ`s or help topics. And paying for phone support is a rip off for a product that I just bought.

CYBERLINK IS THE WORST FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!
They only care about making the sale and then screw the end user. They offer a 30 day return, I feel everyone should BOYCOTT CYBERLINK AND ASK FOR A FULL REFUND. I got products from other companies and perfect support. CYBERLINK is a JOKE!!!!

I do not agree! On the contrary, over the past 5 years I have raised quite a fewl tickets, most recently a month ago for problems with PowerDVD 15 but despite being now far from the latest version I have to date received several usefull responses, they haven't fixed it but did come up with a workaround and confirmed it was fixed in version 17. With Cyberlink support I have always received a helpfull and friendly service, may not always be the fastest but definitely not the worst or even close to the worst. I have used other companies that never even responded to support tickets, emails, telephone calls and even in one case a letter from my lawyer. So believe me things could be much worse. Joe